You are here: Home Hypnosis for Fertility
Contact me for a free consultation to discuss how Hypnosis for Fertility can help you on your journey through fertility.
According to NHS statistics, one in six couples may have difficulty conceiving. This is just over 4 million people in the UK. Lots of different factors contribute to fertility problems, but for an in creasing number of couples, their infertility is unexplained.
The Fertile Body Method is is a mind-body approach which acknowledges the importance of working with fertility problems in a holistic way. The Fertile Body Method provides the framework to assess which therapeutic techniques will give you the best results for your individual needs.
Wherever you are on your journey through fertility, I tailor all my sessions individually, dependent upon your needs. I treat women and men on their fertility journey, and I use a variety of therapeutic techniques, including hypnotherapy, counselling and coaching, in order to provide a framework which is both healing and supportive.
There are six stages in the Fertile Body Method, although not everyone needs to work through every stage. Each session is tailored entirely to your needs.
The six stages of The Fertile Body Method:
- Stage 1 - Outcome: Goal Setting
- Stage 2 - Balance: Restoring mental / emotional / physical balance
- Stage 3 - Resolve: Addressing fears; Removing obtsacles
- Stage 4 - Enhance: Working with the unconscious and conscious mind to enhance fertility
- Stage 5 - Prepare: Focuses on preparation for pregnancy, birth, parenthood and medical treatments such as IVF
- Stage 6 - Support: Help to support and maintain the changes you have made
Contact me for a free consultation to discuss how Hypnotherapy in Derby can help you on your journey through fertility.
To find out more about the Fertile Body Method, you can visit www.thefertilebody.com.
For more detailed information, the founder of the Fertile Body Method, Sjanie Hugo Wurlitzer explains How Hypnosis Can Help Fertility and The Benefits of Hypnosis for People Undergoing IVF.